Take the guesswork out of High School math.
In time, this will serve as a library of video lessons and online resource links to help students master the content for each high school math course. Currently, efforts are being focused on Geometry and Algebra 2. Hopefully, the first semester of both will be available by the time Fall comes around. (Reach out! Hold me accountable!)
A * indicates that the lesson is done. (A lot of others LOOK done, but it’s an illuuuuusion. Gotta update those links!)
* Unit 6: Applications of Probability
It’s a work in progress! Come back often to see what’s been updated.
Don’t see what you need? Drop us a line and let us know what you’re looking for!
Want to stay informed?
1) Relationships between Quantities
2) Reasoning with Linear Equations & Inequalities
3) Modeling & Analyzing Quadratic Functions
4) Modeling & Analyzing Exponential Functions
5) Comparing & Contrasting Functions
6) Describing Data
1) Transformations in the Plane
2A) Congruence & Proofs
2B) Similarity & Proofs
3) Right Triangle Trigonometry 4A) Circles
4B) Volume & 3-D Figures
5A) Geometric & Algebraic Connections
5B) Geometric Ratios & Design
6) Applications of Probability (*)
1A) Extending the Number System
1B) Quadratics (Revisited)
2A) Operations with Polynomials
2B) Creating & Manipulating Functions
3) Polynomial Functions
4A) Rational Functions
4B) Radical Functions
5) Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
6) Mathematical Modeling
7) Inference & Conclusions from Data